Rocker Baby via Polyvore

Rocker Baby
Sometimes when I need a fashion fix (and have no $$) I just put these dream outfits together on Polyvore and it feeds me. It's also a great way to use your own wardrobe as inspiration...

I've got the black boots, denim shirt, RayBans, studded belt, gold cuff and leopard print scarf - all I need from this to complete it for real are the pink tie-dye shorts!
So I'm thinking of a little DIY project!

Do you guys use Polyvore?? 
You can find me here: mojomade.polyvore.com

Hope you've had a great weekend - I've got a cute little jewelry display DIY project coming this week - and don't forget to enter the Lotus Mendes Jewelry Giveaway - it ends this week so good luck!

Morgan xx



13 peeps said something:

  1. GREAAAAATTT!!! :)
    http://thelivingcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm desperate for a denim shirt too. Featured one in my wishlist the other day on www.mediamarmalade.com from Romwe. Need pay day, fast! xx www.mediamarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got one that I'm sharing with my BF - seriously we both tried it on LOL!! Just been taking pics of it actually - post coming this week :) xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment, meens a lot to me.
    Really like this set and yes ofcourse I know polyvore
    since photoshop is so much work haha.
    xo

    mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy shit i love the animal skull ring!!!!....

    ReplyDelete
  5. boooooooooooo :'( too expensive... love your blog tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look. Im using polyvore too:
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/home

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry 8)
    http://polischka.polyvore.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x

 

THE ARCHIVES

copyright