Bless'ed Treasures


Photography by Blair Dwyer  |  Shoot assistants Margaret Ye & Natalie Leung

Top: Bless'ed Are the Meek   |   Headband: Shop With Romi

The moment I saw this Aquatic Mirage print from Bless'ed Are The Meek, my heart skipped a beat. It's all psychedelic and oceanic, like looking into the space where universes are created. Everything about this label gives me butterflies, I know that may sound ridiculous - I mean it's just clothing right?

No, it's not. Bless'ed Are The Meek is more than just a fashion label - it's escapism. The artistry of each piece is divinely surreal, and not just for the featured prints. The detail and striking embellishments that flow through every collection of BATM will capture the very heart of your imagination.Thanks to Mother & Father PR for letting me play with BATM.

Clearly, I'm head over heels.  


We took these photos in the middle of Darlinghurst, at the doorway to a little corner vintage shop that bursts magical finds right out onto the sidewalk. It's hard to move inside for all the objects in this Aladdin's cave of treasures - everything from vintage wedding veils to neon skull candles, Indian headdresses to gypsy rugs.


Visit Dust and find your own treasure at 381 Liverpool Street, Darlinghurst, Sydney








2 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x