Fall At Your Feet...


It's so easy to let go
When you've got nothing left to show
When all your dreams are ripped at the seams
And nobody knows

And you say I gotta love you
And give in to you...

So I fall at your feet
Cause I've got no life left to breathe
And I fall at your feet
Cause I've got no life, no life left to breathe in me
But you could bring it back to me...



Tomorrow night I sing on the high seas... Join me if you're in Sydney.
I'm telling new stories and mending broken hearts.











17 peeps said something:

  1. I would love to attend it!

    Don't miss today my June's Recap....which is your favourite outfit!.

    Kisses from
    http://www.withorwithoutshoes.com - My Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this
    website, as i wish for enjoyment,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I’ve just been looking for info approximately this subject for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really happy to determine this kind of wonderful thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome motivating article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for sharing such a great bog it is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m very pleased to discover this site. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must say you are an incredible writer, I love the way that you describe the things.

    ReplyDelete


  10. What a nice post! I'm so happy to read this

    ReplyDelete

  11. Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete

  12. It's really pleasure to read your post. Thank you so much for writing such a nice post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x