More Than Enough: A Music Video


Jacket: Bless'ed Are The Meek   |   Shorts: One Teaspoon   |   Boots: Betts   |   Bodysuit: American Apparel   |   Rings: Lotus Mendes

More Than Enough was filmed in one take with multiple cameras.
I made every sound and vocal live on stage, with a Roland RC-300 Looping Station.

This song goes out to the dream stealers I've already met along the path who said I couldn't, wouldn't, shouldn't. To the people I listened to when I should have trusted myself. To the wall builders, to the naysayers and to the devils in disguise. I'll meet you again on my travels, I'm sure, but I've got your number now and you inspire me to no end.

Seance Jacket by Bless'ed Are The Meek.

I use a Roland RC-300 to make all the loops.




More of my music videos are here. Follow my music trip on Facebook.

For National Tour dates throughout September / October - go here.


Borrowed & Blue available on iTunes.






3 peeps said something:

  1. nice|@!!!

    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so incredible. I can't believe how well you make those loops work -- mastery! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU BABE! Amazing song hun and GOOD LUCK for tonight's runway.....can't wait to see you ladies work it! xx

    Couture Caddy x
    twitter / instagram / facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x