My 'Throw on Whatever is Easiest and Doesn't Require Any Effort' Style


It's about that time to pull out the furs and thigh-high socks. My fave time of the year, until it gets too cold for too long and all I can think about is summer and how much I miss the beach and a tan. But, for now while the chilly is is all fresh and new, I'm loving it.

At the moment in this work-my-ass-off-to-bring-some-really-cool-things-to-fruition phase, I'm living in the 'throw-on-whatever-is-easiest-and-doesn't-require-any-effort' style. Anything that takes 10 minutes or less, can double as day-wear to night-wear, works after Yoga, for meetings, lunch dates and grocery shopping. So my go to is boots, hat and a slip-on dress like this super cute bell sleeve dress by Boohoo. The faux fur vest is an eBay find from last winter, something every girl should have in their wardrobe - I;m not sure if you realise, but faux fur fixes everything.



O U T F I T   D E E T S

Bell sleeve paisley dress by BooHoo
Fur Vest found on eBay
Fringe Bag by Free People
ROC Boots
General Pants Hat






2 peeps said something:

  1. loving this boho style morgan. effortlessly chic :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effortless = my favorite. I am lazy with fashion, haha. Lovely look for you.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x